Thursday, October 13, 2011

Edge God Out or EGO for short


This might be the best explanation of the EGO that I have ever heard.  The concept of Edging God Out is brilliant.  I heard this explanation for the first time in the docudrama THE SHIFT by the inspirational and philosophical speaker Dr. Wayne Dyer.  If you have not heard of him...you should definitely check him out.  This is a guy I would love to sit next to at a dinner party.

The film can be a little hokey, but the concepts about the EGO are not and worth pushing past some of the bad acting.  I just wish the film had focused on Wayne, as the back stories were melodramatic and distracting...but sometimes we need a 2x4 across the head to get a point.

If your EGO needs a little retooling...like mine does from time to time, check it out and let me know what you think at: c@cjblake.net.

I am sorry to say this film...while another great recommendation by Netflix is not in Instant Play.

No comments:

Post a Comment