Friday, October 28, 2011

Botox or Bangs?

Zooey Deschanel...my bang guru!!!
I choose bangs, but not for the reasons you might think:

1.   Cost
2.   I don't like the way botox feels
3.   It gave me a headache (go figure since it is used for migraines)
4.   I look cute with bangs and younger, too (or at least I think so)
5.   Most of my wrinkles are on my forehead (this is probably the number one reason)

Below are some other great hairstyles to hide your wrinkles.  Bangs are 'good news' for your pocket book and probably healthier, too (I mean who are we kidding people... botox is made from botulism).

Kiera Knightly

Reese Witherspoon
J Lo
Let me know if you have any cheap tricks up your sleeve to help with the aging process at: c@cjblake.net.   I'd love to know! 

I hope you enjoyed another edition of Frilly Friday, and may you all be blessed with 'good news' this weekend.  

In an effort to sustain and maintain high quality blogs it has been recommended to me to only blog 1 to 2 times per week.  I really appreciate everyone who missed my daily work but, I agree that if I want this to last, I need to pace myself (which has not been my strong suit in the past).

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree! I have always called my bangs the inexpe.nsive botox and I am still able to keep my facial expressions

    ReplyDelete