Friday, November 18, 2011

Team Edward

Team Edward vs. Team Jacob

Elsie and I have been discussing the premiere of Breaking Dawn since this past summer, when she finally surrendered and read the Twilight Series.  I had been babbling on and on for months about how much I loved these books, so she finally indulged me.  (I hated to do it to her, but I feel better now that I have a partner in this ridiculous obsession).

Tonight we will be donning our "Team Edward" t-shirts, venture to the theater with all the other teens and forty something moms, and thoroughly enjoy Breaking Dawn Part 1! (The reviews have been really 'bad news'... but  like the other films, they just don't make any sense unless you've read the books and can fill in the gaps).

Afterwords, it's Cosmos...obsessing over every detail of the film...comparing it to the book...and dinner with my dear friend. 

The perfect evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment