Monday, November 7, 2011

Good News...Not So Good News...Good News

You can purchase a great selection of Shannon Martin's hilarious cards at JJ Jackson's!

Well, it seems the body frame calculator I referred to in my last blog was not accurate.  It measured the wrist in feet, not inches, giving everyone a large frame reading.

So...I did more trolling on the internet and found a better, more reliable site called:  Health StatusHealth Check Systems is still the right site for determining your accurate body weight. (Teresa...your read is still correct- I doubled check it for you)

'Good news' I figured it out quickly and let you know.

Not so 'good news'...I am a medium framed person, which makes my goal weight 139-153 (meaning I have a lot of work to do on my end...pun intended)

'Good news'...better to find out now and not be in "La La Land" any longer.  (also, before I was in my husband's target weight zone, which felt kind of weird)

Sorry for the confusion and thanks for all the support.  I also updated the original blog with the accurate links.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment